Sunday 3 June 2007

Welcome to my first blog

Hi and thank you for visiting my blog. My name is Daniel Morgan and I'm a 23 year old Mortgage Broker from Swansea in South Wales, UK. I set up a mortgage brokers called FruitFinance Mortgages recently. It is an Independent Mortgage Brokers with whole of market access to over 6,000 mortgages and insurance products. The reason I started the company was to provide good, honest and independent advice to people living in the UK. I have been a first time buyer, second time buyer and investment buyer thus understanding the ups and downs of being a financial consumer. I wanted my company, FruitFinance Mortgages, to provide the things that other did not. Firstly many mortgage brokers/mortgage advisers based in call centres have not got a mortgage themselves. How can an 18 year old part time student living with mum and dad, understand a middle ages man's family needs from a mortgage or insurance product? He can't and more often than not, the client will become frustrated at the mortgage advisers lack of understanding to his situation. My Mortgage Brokers will only have Mortgage Advisers with plenty of Mortgage experience. My website Fruit Mortgages - Independent Mortgage Brokers is a great resource for anyone looking to finance a property via a mortgage. I have also set up a Welsh micro site aimed at clients based in Wales. Mortgages Wales - Cheap Mortgages for Welsh Customers can be a great site for anyone living in Swansea, Cardiff, Newport, Aberdare, Merthyr, Bridgend, Neath or other parts of South Wales, North Wales, West Wales, etc.

No comments: